Are you terrified of holding yourself to a budget because you don’t want to miss out on all the
Do you dread looking at your credit card statement(s) every month because you know that crazy credit card debt is inching up?
Have you put off making your financial plan because you think you don’t actually have anything to save?
Are you underpaid or undervalued but not sure how to ask for what you want?
If you answered YES to any of these questions and are ready to make a change, I can help!
Some of the women I have worked with have:
- Created spending guidelines that allow them to save for their big financial goals without inhibiting their lifestyle
- Quit their jobs to start their dream businesses
- Negotiated 60% salary increases and defined new roles for themselves at work
- Paid down $10,000 in student loans and increased their credit scores by 150 points
- Saved $23,000 for their dream wedding in under a year
- Felt confident, at peace, truly happy and fully conscious about where their money is going
If you’re thinking about working with me, chances are you have some money goals. Money goals you will regret not going after a year from now. There comes a day, when you really just need to take action! Get started now and live the life you deserve!
Here’s how it works…
THE 3 MONTH COACHING PACKAGE
- One 90 minute intensive strategy session
- A comprehensive financial bliss action plan
- Five 45 minute accountability & execution sessions (2 per month)
- Three 10 minute S.O.S. / pep-talks
- Unlimited email support from me to help you reach your goals
- Personalized homework in between sessions & accountability chosen by you
Pay in Full: $1,000 ($100+ savings)
Payment Plan: $375 / month
I work 1:1 with women by application only. Fill out the survey to set up a 20 minute consultation with me.
What is coaching?
Coaching is a confidential, non-judgmental partnership between coach and client designed to create a significant impact and lasting results in all areas of the client’s life. Life coaches provide accountability and act as trusted advisor, helping clients overcome fear, mental blocks and any other resistance that holds them back from achieving their goals. Coaches help their clients figure out what they want through open and honest communication so that clients can make conscious choices aligned with their values and beliefs rather than from fear or default.
How is coaching different from therapy?
Therapy often focuses on healing the past, while coaching is action and results oriented, with a focus on the future.
What is the Energy Leadership Index Assessment (ELI)?
Given our life experiences and beliefs to date, we have a filter or perspective that impacts how we perceive the world and what we think about our circumstances, which effects how we show up in different situations and consequently effects our results and outcomes. The ELI assessment is a very accurate measure of our filter in normal everyday circumstances as well as our filter during a reaction to stress. Once we understand our filter, which directly correlates to our success, we can work to change it through the ELI process to increase our consciousness, engagement and leadership ability and reduce our feelings of stress to increase productivity, pleasure and joy. Sounds pretty good right?
What should I look for in a life coach?
First and foremost, I’d recommend choosing a life coach that is certified through the International Coach Federation (ICF) or an ICF accredited program. The other hugely important factor in choosing a coach is chemistry and connection. Choosing a coach is very personal so make sure your coach has the attributes that are most important to you.